Yafc - Yet Another FTP Client
NEW! (2005-10-06) Yafc 1.1.1 has been released. Get it at SourceForge.
NEW! (2005-03-11) Yafc is now being maintained by John Buswell. John has great experience in development, so this is a big thing for yafc. I'm confident that John will do great bringing yafc back from the dead. Expect to see new yafc releases shortly.
Yafc is yet another ftp client. It is developed under Linux, but there should be no or little problem compiling it on any Un*x which is almost POSIX compliant and have an ANSI C compiler.
Yafc version 1.1 is released! Get it at SourceForge.
Yafc is hosted at SourceForge. Visit the project page.
- cached directory listings
- extensive tab completion
- colored ls (ie, ls --color, uses $LS_COLORS like GNU ls)
- automatic reconnect on timed out connections
- recursive get/put/fxp/ls/rm
- nohup mode transfers
- multiple connections open simultaneously
- tagging (queueing)
- very configurable
- autologin and bookmarks
- automagically enters nohup-mode when SIGHUP received (in get and put)
- redirection to local command or file
- proxy support
- Kerberos support (version 4 and 5, heimdal, kth-krb or MIT)
- SSH2 support (sftp)
- it's free!
A big thanks to everyone who sent me bugreports and feedback!